A look back over the past few months! If you have missed any of these featured articles on our resource page we highly recommend adding them to your summer reading list. Here are 7 articles bound to inspire new ideas.
- LeadingAge Magazine article, “Staff Retention for Quality and Growth,” explains the importance of retaining team members. Denise shares, “knowing what an organization’s employees are thinking becomes critical for developing a retention plan.”
- Denise participated in a round-table discussion hosted by Sodexo, that focused on “The Role of Acute Care and Senior Living in an Integrated Healthcare Delivery System.” Denise had the opportunity to write a white paper detailing opportunities and innovations discussed.
- Long-Term Living’s “6 ways to avoid meaningless meetings,” written by Denise Boudreau-Scott, discusses tips to inspiring teams during necessary meetings.
- “How To Get Your People As Committed To Their Work As You Are,” written by Denise Boudreau-Scott, and published by Senior Housing Forum.
- “Change your tone, Change their tune,” written by Denise Boudreau-Scott, explains how positive feedback inspires better employee performance. Visit Long-Term Living to read the full article here.
- Learn how to “Boost the bottom line by boosting staff morale.” Long-Term Living associate editor, Nicole Stempak, interviewed Denise Boudreau-Scott. Click to download.
- Read Jane Adler’s article in Senior Housing Business,“Talent Search Intensifies,” to discover how the Denise B. Scott team helped one client. Click to download.